The North Edge Child Care Service is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement and for the purpose for which it was gathered.
The North Edge Child Care Service may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 11 September 2013.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about the development and launch of the North Edge Child Care Service or other information which we think you may find interesting and useful in enrolling your child or seeking employment with the North Edge Child Care Service or from simply making bonafide inquiries.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for promoting the North Edge Child Care Service either as a parent or guardian of a prospective enrollee or as a prospective employee or as a result of you contacting us for any other reason. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We may provide your information to third parties where required to by law.
- We will never sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Web site traffic
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to by law. We may use your personal information to contact about our services or employment opportunities.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. A small fee may apply where permitted by law or where required by law.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.